International Panel on Development of Safety Culture and Activities at an International, European Union and Italian level
Rome, April 26th 2013, on the occasion of the Worker Memorial Day
(April 28th, 2013)
Tra esse riportiamo la dichiarazione di BARACK OBAMA, Presidente degli USA, che esorta tutti gli americani a partecipare ad attività in ricordo dei lavoratori morti o feriti a causa di lavorazioni non sicure (vedi sotto la sintesi e la dichiarazione completa al link a fianco).
In Italia, per celebrare la ricorrenza è promosso: “WORKER MEMORIAL DAY 2013 International Panel on Development of Safety Culture and Activities at an International, European Union and Italian level“.
Il Panel internazionale è promosso in Italia da CIIP
– Consulta Interassociativa Italiana della Prevenzione
– Italian Inter-Association Council for Prevention
Il Panel internazionale ha ottenuto il Patrocinio di:
– Camera dei Deputati
che CIIP ringrazia sentitamente.
Si terrà a Roma, il 26 aprile 2013, presso la Camera dei Deputati “Sala Della Mercede” – ore 09.00-13,30.
L’entrata alla Camera dei Deputati è riservata agli invitati accreditati.
The international panel aims at:
• Outlining the trends and the activities that are carried out at an International, European Union and Italian levels to promote and implement effective risk prevention in the workplace;
• Identifying the forms of cooperation that can be achieved among organizations
– International, European Union and Italian Safety Associations members of CIIP (social, professional, scientific and technical Associations) – to quickly and effectively enforce the proposed solutions in the workplace.
Relations and communications (draft)
– Luigi Cal – Director, ILO Office for Italy and San Marino
– Hans – Horst Konkolewsky – ISSA General Secretary
– EU-OSHA – italian EU-OSHA focal point Representative
– On. Antonio Boccuzzi – Labour Commission of the Italian Parliament Chamber of Deputies
– Sen. Oreste Tofani – President of the Commission 2005-2013
– Lorenzo Fantini – Representative of Ministry of Labour
– Giuliano Tagliavento – Representative of Regions
– Stefano Putti – Representative of INAIL
– Rino Pavanello – CIIP, President
– Giancarlo Bianchi and Laura Bodini – CIIP, V. President
– Presidents of CIIP – Representative of Italian Inter-Association Council for Prevention
Moderator: Santo Della Volpe – Journalist of RAI (Radio Televisione Italiana)
Dichiarazione di BARACK OBAMA (sintesi)
Today, we reflect on their sacrifice, and we rededicate ourselves to protecting the health, safety, and dignity of every worker.
NOW, THEREFORE, I, BARACK OBAMA, President of the United States of America, by virtue of the authority vested in me by the Constitution and the laws of the United States, do hereby proclaim April 28, 2012, as Workers Memorial Day.
I call upon all Americans to participate in ceremonies and activities in memory of those killed or injured due to unsafe working conditions.
IN WITNESS WHEREOF, I have hereunto set my hand this twenty-seventh day of April, in the year of our Lord two thousand twelve, and of the Independence of the United States of America the two hundred and thirty-sixth.